Meet our sponsors
We would like to deeply thank Dorotheum, our main sponsors, for more than 9 years now.
We are collaborating mainly with the Brussels office, organising conferences linking heritage houses & their contents – the collections.
Read the report of our last Conference and browse their Website!
700 auctions per year, 40 categories, 100 experts and more than 300 years’ worth of experience.
Celebrating 300 years since its foundation in Vienna by Emperor Joseph I in 1707, Dorotheum is today the largest auction house in German-speaking Europe as well as a leader in central Europe and one of the oldest and largest auction houses in the world.
Having raised its profile following the most successful results in its history and a spate of top and world record prices at auction, Dorotheum has expanded internationally and is now proud to have representative offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Milan, Rome, London, Prague, and Brussels, all of which hold regular previews of the major auction items.
We would like to deeply thanks IRM-Kotax for their sponsorship as we partnering in looking after the needs of privatley-owned historic houses throughout Europe.
Castellum Underwriting is a trademark of IRM-Kotax and stands for specialists who are well acquainted with the risk and the insurance of historic houses for more than 30 years.
Due to the collaboration with castle and palace owners in Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic we record continuous growth.
Outstanding connections to prestigious associations of the protection and preservation of magnificent buildings formed the idea to simplify and structure this particular branch for private property owners.
Therefore the ALL-Risk insurance of Castellum Underwriting was developed and is completely adapted for the needs of property owners.
IRM-Kotax has managed to develop a product on the basis of simple insurance modules composed of the following characteristics, which normally would be so difficult to combine.
They exclusively offer:
How to be a sponsor
The European Historic Houses Association is the voice, at the European level, of about 50,000 European historic houses to the institutions, the politicians, the media and the enterprises:
• To promote European cooperation regarding the conservation of historic houses and gardens;
• To provide a platform for the exchange of information and support for national historic house associations;
• To promote interest in the historical, aesthetic, educational, environmental, economic and social aspects of historic houses and gardens;
• To promote the extension and improvement of current historic houses, parks, gardens and estates to enable society as a whole to enjoy their attractions, beauty and story.
YOUR VISIBILITY AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
For companies looking to present their business, creations, project and/or innovative technology to an international network
Structural sponsorship – € 10,000 – € 15,000
Sponsorship that supports the Association throughout the year, thus helping to finance administrative costs (website, publications), support the efforts of representations to European and international institutions, and so on.
Visibility: priority on the website with a particular advertisement, announcements of events/news on the site and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram). Logos on all publications and activities, the invitation to the General Assembly and possibilities to advertise at the event.
→The flexibility of the Association to respond to requests from the sponsor.
Event Sponsoring – € 5,000 – € 8,000
Financial support from our annual events.
– Include a Field Trip in Spring: 2 days of visits to private historic houses as well as a Gala Dinner. This year, the event will take place in Zwolle, in the Netherlands from 31st and 2nd of June 2018.
– European Congress: Association’s General Assembly of Governors and a high-level european conference in Brussels.
Visibility: Logo on the website and all publications related to the events, invitation and possibility to advertise at the events through publications and stands promotion.