THE RECRUITMENT IS OPEN FOR AUGUST 2022
We are looking for a motivated student or recent graduate to join our team in Brussels for at least 6 months.
Starting date: August 2022
Duration: 6, 9 or 12 months
Compensation: Erasmus+ grant ( traineeships, graduate exchange) + Transport
We will review the applications on a rolling basis
Your traineeship will be focused on communications, including website management, social media, press release etc. However, being in a small team will allow you to get skilled in other fields combining cultural projects management, EU policy coordination, admin, and front desk. Joining our Brussels-based team, you will assist in the day-to-day management of the European Historic Houses association, supporting the work vis-à-vis European institutions and members’ organisations. You will be working closely with international cultural and political organisations as well as the EU institutions (political groups, EU parliament, EU commission, Committee of the Regions).
As a trainee, you will have the possibility to assist and develop your skills in the following:
- Articles and press releases
- Website management (WordPress)
- Newsletters (Mailchimp)
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Manage general emails and calls
- Database management
- Accounting and follow-up of contracts and invoices with contractors
- Administrative support to President and Vice-Presidents
Event Organisation (SUPPORT)
- Support in the organisation of meetings in Brussels and abroad (annual General Assembly and Conference, NextGen Conferences, workshops and seminars): booking rooms and contacting providers, sending invitations and reminders, participant lists, on-site support
- Coordination of the European Heritage Weeks
Project Management (SUPPORT)
- Project applications and implementation (application, budget, relationships with partners, content, evaluation)
- EU projects drafting and implementation
- Houses of the Month online project
- NextGen membership
Cultural Policy (SUPPORT)
- Follow-up on relevant European policy schemes
- Participation in important events (Voices of Culture meetings, Summits on Cultural Heritage etc.)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a related field (Culture, Communication, Administration, Policy)
- You master the Office Pack
- Excellent command of English is required
- An additional EU language, notably French would be appreciated
How to apply?
Send your resume and a cover letter (both written in English) by email to Ms Theodora Canciu at email@example.com with the subject line Internship_Name_Surname
The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.