Historic buildings and monuments are facing new environmental challenges. Climate change, atmospheric pollution, energy efficiency and landscape preservation are some of the main issues that the European Historic Houses Association is dealing with.
The ultimate goal of the European Historic Houses Association is to ensure that the protection of cultural heritage and the challenges related to the protection of the environment are harmonized and do not conflict with each other.
- 06.04.2016 EHHA.ELO.EPF.TEGoVA.UIPI common letter to the governments of the member states regarding the interpretation of the Energy Efficiency Directive & the revision of the directives concerning the energy performance of buildings
- 30.10.2015 Response to the public consultation on the evaluation of the energy performance of buildings directive
- 26.10.2105 EHHA.ELO.EPF.TEGoVA.UIPI common letter to Commissioner Arias Cañete concerning the revision of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive, possible consolidation of EPBD and the Building-specific provisions of the Energy Efficiency Directive
- 24.04.2013 Response to the public consultation on the review of progress towards the 2020 energy efficiency objetive and a 2030 energy efficiency policy framework
- 11.02.2013 EHH-ELO-EPF-TEGoVA-UIPI common position on a Commission proposal for the amendement of the Environmental Impact Assessment Directive
- 08.09.2011 ELO EPF-UEPC TEGoVA UEHHA UIPI common position on a Commission proposal for a directive on Energy Efficiency